Microsoft is refusing to give up the constant addition of new games to its Game Pass subscription service. Although not the biggest month ever, the console maker has now announced which games will join the service in the first half of June.
Making the announcement on the Xbox blogMegan Spurr, the community leader for the Xbox Game Pass, revealed that before the upcoming Xbox and Bethesda show, half a dozen exciting games will be introduced. Comes on Xbox Game Pass in the first half of June:
- For Honor: Marching Fire Edition (Cloud, Console and PC) - June 1
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection (console and PC) - June 2
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (Cloud, Console and PC) - June 7
- Chorus (Cloud, Console and PC) - June 7
- Disc Room (Cloud, Console and PC) - June 7
- Spacelines from the Far Out (console and PC) - June 7 [Day-One on Game Pass]
Unfortunately, as always, a small number of titles leave service on June 15, namely:
- Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Greedfall (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console and PC)
As mentioned, Microsoft will host a game presentation on June 12th, which is exactly when the console manufacturer would usually offer the second round of Game Pass updates. Of course, we’ll have to wait and see what Microsoft has planned, but by then, there’s plenty to enjoy on the Game Pass.
KitGuru says: What do you think about this group? What is the game you are most looking forward to? What do you expect to see announced at the next showcase? Let us know below.
Become a Boss!