Bungie has released the Destiny 2 2.53 update, which is for quick fix 18.104.22.168! This brings gameplay fixes and improvements to activities, weapons and more! Read on for the full Destiny 2 hotfix notes 22.214.171.124.
Destiny 2 Update 2.53 Patch Notes | Fix notes for Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199:
PRISONERS AND RAISES
- Fixed an issue where players appeared in an unwanted location after joining the existing fire team. You really didn’t want to be there.
- Standard carriers now appear wherever desired.
- Spamming the ringtone should no longer prevent it from working.
- Many issues related to texture and environment have been resolved.
Understanding the damage:
- Fixed an issue where players could not progress to the game.
- Fixed an issue where previews of weapons in the seller’s store showed numbers of substitutes.
Gameplay and investment
- Players will be less likely to appear in the opposing PvP’s Witherhoard Pools.
- Bump in Night Rocket Launcher now has a tracking indicator in the field when used with the Tracking Mode advantage.
- Several missing handguns were repaired, including The Steady Hand and True Prophecy.
REWARDS AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where seasonal challenges did not properly track the progress of different characters’ seasonal missions under certain circumstances.
Platforms and systems
- Fixed an issue where players on Xbox platforms could sometimes see only limited invitation actions and join the list when they saw friends on the Xbox network.