* The Florida Supreme Court does not consider the dilution of black voter votes unconstitutional. What a vibe. [The Guardian]
* Ilya Shapiro will start working at GULC on Friday. [WaPo]
* New York has just passed a bill to set the age for buying and owning a semi-automatic rifle at 21 years old. That’s what Biggie would like. [NPR]
* What do the glass in a bowl of cereal and the cleaning of a coal ash leak have in common? Read about this Tennessee Supreme Court case to find out. [ABC News]
* Finally, I would just like to remind you that you are more than capable of staying in the preparation of the bar. Just think about the level of dedication you put into discovering other things. [Reddit]
Chris Williams became social media manager and assistant editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the staff, he became a minor memelord in the Law School Memes Facebook group for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University in St. Louis. Louis School of Law. He is a former boat builder who can’t swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy and humor, and has a love of cycling that sometimes annoys his colleagues. You can contact him by email at [email protected] and by tweet at @WritesForRent.