The Main House: This is where the restaurant is situated. The building dates back to 1540 and it has lots of authentic character with original oak beams and sloping floors. It includes four rooms; the Robert Marmiam, the Lord Fitz Hugh, Thomas Westoby and Gilbert de Gant.
The Dovecote Harlequin and Columbine have access to kitchen facilities located on the lower floor, with tea and coffee making facilities. Both the Dovecote and the Cottage have access to a private car parking area with lockable gates.
©2005 Winteringham Fields, all rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without permission.
Website designed & hosted by Tangerine - www.TangerineDesign.net