EA Sports today released the FIFA 22 1,000,014 update on state-of-the-art and next-generation platforms (PC platforms received it earlier). Officially, this is the title update number 12 and comes with several updates and bug fixes. You can read the full notes of the new generation FIFA 22 update patches below.
FIFA Update 22 1,000,014 Correction Notes | FIFA 22 Next-Gen Update Fix Notes:
FIFA Ultimate Team
The following issue has been resolved:
- In some cases, players were still trying to qualify for Public Co-Op matches, although a match was found.
* To resolve this issue, voice communication has been disabled in FUT.
General, audio and visual
He made the following change:
- Several 2D kits and portraits have been updated.
He addressed the following issues:
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] A player can accept a cross-play invitation from another blocked player if the invitation was sent before the block.
- [PS5, XSX|S, Stadia Only] Blocking a friend through the online friends interface required the blocking to be done twice so that the blocked friend is no longer seen.
That’s it for this update. FIFA 22 is now available for PC, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, Xbox One and Google Stage platforms.
Source: FIFA forums